Spread Pick: Zalgiris KaunasAway with handicap +11.5 at 1.90
Over/Under: Over 149.5 at 1.90 Bet Now!
26/10/2016 18:30 BST – Fenerbahce Istanbul v Zalgiris Kaunas – Euroleague Betting Tips
This is a game between two teams that are well-known names in the Euroleague and there will be hopes for a good game on Wednesday night. The hosts will definitely start off as favourites but they’ll know that Kaunas are the sort of side that can spring a surprise from time to time.
Fenerbahce have a 2-0 record so far in the Euroleague but both of these wins have been by the narrowest of margins. This means the time has either been cutting it fine or they are all set to great a great victory one of these games. For games this century, the Turkish side hold an advantage of Kaunas with a 6-4 record. The two sides haven’t clashed in over 5 years and it was the Turkish side that lost out in overtime in that game. This time, they’ll be looking towards Bogdan Bogdanovic, with an average of 15 points per game, Bobby Dixon, with an average of 12 points per game and Ekpe Udoh with an average of 10 points per game to have a real impact on the outcome of the match.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|Euroleague tip locked in at 25/10 16:00 (Spread Result: 82-79.5, Totals: 150)|
|giorgio||26/10 18:45||Fenerbahce Istanbul||Fenerbahce IstanbulFBU||Zalgiris Kaunas||Zalgiris KaunasZAL||149.5||1.90||Over 149.5|
|SPREAD||+11.5||1.90||Zalgiris KaunasZAL||Bet ►|
Kaunas come into this game on the back of a home win
Kaunas are 1-1 so far this season and are coming in after a win at home last week. If Kaunas are going to take anything from this game, it is likely that Brock Motum will have something to do with it as he is their current top scorer with an average of 15.5 points per game. Behind him is Leo Westermann, who has an average of 12 points per game and then Arturas Milaknis, who has averaged 10 points per game. The fact that there are three big game players who can make an impact for the away side will give them some confidence coming into this game and you shouldn’t automatically write off the Lithuanians in this clash.
The hosts should finally get a comfortable win this season but taking Zalgiris Kaunas at +11.5, at odds of 1.90, isn’t going to be the worst bet on offer this week. Look for the Over/Under market at OVER 149.5 which you can find at odds of 1.90. Bet Now!
Euroleague Odds, Tips and Predictions
- 28 October 2016 Euroleague Predictions – FC Barcelona Lassa v Brose Baskets Bamberg
- 28 October 2016 Euroleague Predictions – Panathinaikos Superfood Athens v Crvena Zvezda mts Belgrade
- 28 October 2016 Euroleague Predictions – Zalgiris Kaunas v Maccabi Fox Tel Aviv
- 28 October 2016 Euroleague Predictions – Galatasaray Odeabank Istanbul v Fenerbahce Istanbul
- 27 October 2016 Euroleague Predictions – Baskonia Vitoria Gasteiz v Olympiacos Piraeus
- 27 October 2016 Euroleague Predictions – EA7 Emporio Armani Milan v Real Madrid
- 27 October 2016 Euroleague Predictions – Darussafaka Dogus Istanbul v Anadolu Efes Istanbul