Spread Pick: Darussafaka Dogus IstanbulHome with handicap +4 at 1.90
Over/Under: Over 164.5 at 1.90 Bet Now!
26-04-2017 20:15 BST - Darussafaka Dogus Istanbul v Real Madrid - Euroleague Playoffs Tips
We have a series tied at 1-1 going into the third game, so we are guaranteed two games this week, regardless of what happens on Wednesday night in Istanbul. This makes this a finely balanced Euroleague Playoff tie and the thrill of a road win in Madrid will give the Turkish fans an added incentive to cheer their team on this midweek. This is very much a tie that is up for grabs and it may be the team that has the bigger desire, as opposed to the better basketball side, that emerges from this series and into the Final Four.
Things were going to plan for the hosts in Madrid at the end of Game 1 but the end of Game 2 had a nasty sting in the tail for the Spanish giants. There has been some fantastic forward play across the two games and while the coaches may be looking to tweak the defensive aspects of both sides, we’ll hopefully see another exciting game on Wednesday night in the Euroleague.
- Game 1: Real Madrid 83 v Darussafaka Dogus Istanbul 75
- Game 2: Real Madrid 80 v Darussafaka Dogus Istanbul 84
Brad Wanamaker has led the line for Darussafaka tremendously this season, and series, but with five Istanbul players getting at least 19 points so far in the series, it is clear that the Turkish team is one built on a number of key players. Sergio Lull continues to be the standout player for the Madrid team, and while there have been some players offering up a good service for the Spaniards, there is more to come from the Spanish squad, which could be a factor in deciding the tie. At the moment, the key Darussafaka players are turning up and making a difference, but they need to do so again this midweek.
Darussafaka will dare to dream in Euroleague Playoffs
The bookies make Madrid the favourites for this game but opt for Darussafaka Dogus Istanbul at +4, which is available at odds of 1.90. If you’re looking for the Over/Under market for this game, you should go OVER 164.5 which you can find at odds of 1.90. Bet Now!
Euroleague Odds, Tips and Predictions
- 28 April 2017 Euroleague Playoffs Tips – Anadolu Efes Istanbul v Olympiacos Piraeus
- 28 April 2017 Euroleague Playoffs Tips – Darussafaka Dogus Istanbul v Real Madrid
- 26 April 2017 Euroleague Playoffs Tips – Anadolu Efes Istanbul v Olympiacos Piraeus
- 25 April 2017 Euroleague Playoffs Tips – Baskonia Vitoria Gasteiz v CSKA Moscow
- 25 April 2017 Euroleague Playoffs Tips – Fenerbahce Istanbul v Panathinaikos Superfoods Athens