Spread Pick: Maccabi Electra Tel AvivHome with handicap -10.5 at 1.90
Over/Under: Over 150.5 at 1.90 Bet Now!
19/03/2015 19:05 – Maccabi Electra Tel Aviv v Zalgiris Kaunas
While long term history of these matches favours the home team, Kaunas haven’t win away to Maccabi for ten years, the home side has lost two games in a row. This has been a shock to them and for many Euroleague basketball betting fans. With Zalgiris having two of their last three games and knowing that they have two out of three of their last games to be played at home, this match could be the key to Kaunas progressing in this tournament.
The home side come into this game with a 13-7 record in the Euroleague so far this season. This includes a 7-3 record in the regular season and their current 6-4 record in the Top 16. They face a team who holds a 9-11 record so far this season, which includes a regular season run of 5-5 and a 4-6 record in the Top 16. Things aren’t overly bleak for either side at the moment but this is a game that both teams will be looking at as being winnable. This means that there is likely to be a lot of pressure on both sides. With respect to average points scored, Maccabi Electra Tel Aviv have grabbed 78.0 while Zalgiris Kaunas have grabbed 70.8.
|Euroleague tip locked in at 18/03 16:15 (Spread Result: 68.5-72, Totals: 151)
|Maccabi Tel Aviv
|Maccabi Tel AvivMAC
|Maccabi Tel AvivMAC
Devin Smith has been in excellent form
Devin Smith has been an integral player for the Euroleague champions this season and he has managed to deliver an average of 15.0 points per game this season. He has also managed to serve up an average of 6.3 rebounds per game, making him an integral player for the Israeli side. Jeremy Pargo has also been an influential figure, serving up an average of 5.4 assists per game.
The Lithuanians have been boosted by the form of James Anderson, who has provided an average of 14.3 points per game this season. Paulius Jankunas has also been an instrumental figure this campaign, offering up an average of 6.3 rebounds per game while Lukas Lekavicius has provided an average of 2.5 assists per game this season.
This Week's other Euroleague Betting Tips
- 20 March 2015 Euroleague Top 16 Round 11 Betting Tips - Laboral Kutxa Vitoria v Olympiacos Piraeus
- 20 March 2015 Euroleague Top 16 Round 11 Betting Tips – Panathinaikos Athens v Real Madrid
- 20 March 2015 Euroleague Top 16 Round 11 Betting Tips – Fenerbahce Ulker Istanbul v EA7 Emporio Armani Milan
- 19 March 2015 Euroleague Top 16 Round 11 Betting Tips – Unicaja Malaga v CSKA Moscow
- 19 March 2015 Euroleague Top 16 Round 11 Betting Tips – ALBA Berlin v Galatasaray Liv Hospital Istanbul
- 19 March 2015 Euroleague Top 16 Round 11 Betting Tips - Crvena Zvezda Telekom Belgrade v FC Barcelona
- 19 March 2015 Euroleague Top 16 Round 11 Betting Tips - Anadolu Efes Istanbul v Nizhny Novgorod
Maccabi are romping their domestic league
Maccabi remain well clear at the top of their domestic league, sitting with a 21-2 record while their nearest rivals hold a 16-7 record. Their most recent domestic home game was a win on Sunday against Hapoel Eilat by a score of 86-68. Kaunas are at the top of their domestic league too, with a 26-4 record although they are being closely pursued by Neptunas who hold a 25-5 record. Zalgiris last played in their domestic league on Sunday when they grabbed a home win over Juventus by a score of 76-62. This came hot on the heels of their league game on Saturday when they defeated Tonybet Prienu by a score of 97-63.
Maccabi really need to get back to winning ways after suffering two defeats and there is a strong chance that they will take out their frustration on Kaunas. This is why taking Maccabi Electra Tel Aviv with a -10.5 handicap, and odds of 1.90, is likely to be a safe bet for Thursday night. If you want to get involved with the Over/Under bet, choose to go OVER 150.5, at odds of 1.90. Both of these bets are available from Bet365, one of the leading UK sportsbook providers for Euroleague betting options.
- Offers a fantastic range of North American sports betting options
- Provides live betting
- Offers a lot of promotions
- Offers plenty of assistance in getting you started
- Live in-game betting options
- Not a great deal of deposit and withdrawal options
- Not much focus outside of the US