Spread Pick: SIG StrasbourgAway with handicap -5.5 at 1.90
Over/Under: Over 156.5 at 1.90 Bet Now!
18/10/2016 17:00 BST – Juventus Utena v SIG Strasbourg – Betting Tips
Group D is also in action on the opening night of the FIBA Champions League and this should be a game well worth checking out. Both of these teams will be keen to get as many points on the board as they can, and as quickly as possible, making this the ideal way to get the season started.
The Lithuanians are not anyone’s idea of favourites to qualify from the group but given the passion and excitement for basketball in the country, the hosts should be able to drive forward and make their mark on this game. Gytis Sirutavicius is always likely to impact on a game and there are other key players who have a role to play in helping Juventus progress. If Ariminas Urbutis continues his scoring run and Jamar Diggs and Vytautas Sulskis step up, this could be an enjoyable season for Juventus.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 18/10 08:15 (Spread Result: 91-78.5, Totals: 175)|
|andrew||18/10 17:00||Juventus UtenaUTENA||SIG Strasbourg||156.5||1.90||Over 156.5|
|SPREAD||-5.5||1.90||SIG Strasbourg||Bet ►|
Things are different for Strasbourg this season
It is a new beginning for Strasbourg with long term coach Vincent Collet moving on and Henrik Dettmann now being in place. The team hasn’t started well in France but this European excursion gives them the chance to take a break from domestic woes and perhaps kickstart their season. Erving Walker and Mam Jaiteh may be young but they have fitted into the side well and they have a strong role to play in the team’s development. If their play continues to evolve over the campaign, Strasbourg could benefit greatly.
The French side are the team being backed by the bookmakers in this game. It could be a tough game to call but taking Strasbourg at -5.5, which is on offer at odds of 1.90, may not be the worst bet in the world. There is also the Over/under market to look out for and if this is your thing, you should look to go OVER 156.5 which is on offer at odds of 1.90. Bet Now!
Betting on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 19 October 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Openjobmetis Varese v Asvel Lyon-Villeurbanne
- 19 October 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Le Man Sarthe v Umana Reyer Venezia
- 19 October 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – MHP Riesen Ludwigsburg v Partizan Belgrade
- 19 October 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – KK Mornar Bar v Telenet BC Oostende
- 19 October 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Rosa Radom v PAOK
- 19 October 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Muratbey Usak Sportif v Neptunas Klaipeda
- 19 October 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Ventspils v EWE Baskets Oldenburg