Spread Pick: Bakken BearsHome with handicap +8 at 1.90
Over/Under: Under 165.5 at 1.90 Bet Now!
18/10/2016 17:30 BST – Bakken Bears v CEZ Nymburk – Betting Tips
Group A is getting a great workout on the opening night of the FIBA Champions League. With four games taking place, all of the teams are in action, and there will be an early chance for the sides to size each other up and think about the campaign that lies ahead. It is not as if these games will decide who qualifies and who doesn’t, but they could have an impact on the final standings in the group.
The Bears know that they are classed as the outsiders in the group but they made a couple of interesting acquisitions in the summer. Steffen Wich is a player that is likely to provide a tactical insight on the court and he will be vital in these European games. DeVaughn Akoon-Purcell is another big capture and while this one has an element of risk, if it pays off, the club will have done extremely well for themselves. Many people say that retaining Michel Diouf is one of the best decisions the club made during the close season, and they’ll be right up for this home game.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 18/10 08:20 (Spread Result: 65-75, Totals: 132)|
|andrew||18/10 17:30||Bakken BearsBEARS||CEZ NymburkNYMBU||165.5||1.90||Under 165.5|
|SPREAD||+8||1.90||Bakken BearsBEARS||Bet ►|
The Czech champs will want a win in this game
While the Czech champions are not one of the forerunners to make it through the group stages, they’ll fancy their chances. This is the sort of game that they need to win and Ronen Ginzburg will have drilled the importance of this clash into his side. Howard Sant-Roos is likely to be a key player in this one and the addition of Byron Allen has been well received by the Nymburk fans.
In this game, the away team are the big favourites to take the game. It can be difficult to predict the opening games of competition and the Bears will have a good home following cheering them on. Thinking about this, you should look to take the Bakken Bears at +8, which is provided at odds of 1.90. Anyone looking for the Over/Under market for this game should be looking at going UNDER 165.5 which you can find available at odds of 1.90. Bet Now!
Betting on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 19 October 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Openjobmetis Varese v Asvel Lyon-Villeurbanne
- 19 October 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Le Man Sarthe v Umana Reyer Venezia
- 19 October 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – MHP Riesen Ludwigsburg v Partizan Belgrade
- 19 October 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – KK Mornar Bar v Telenet BC Oostende
- 19 October 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Rosa Radom v PAOK
- 19 October 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Muratbey Usak Sportif v Neptunas Klaipeda
- 19 October 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Ventspils v EWE Baskets Oldenburg