Spread Pick: AS MonacoHome with handicap -13.0 at 1.90
Over/Under: Over 142.5 at 1.90 Bet Now!
18/10/2016 20:30 BST – AS Monaco v Fraport Skyliners – Betting Tips
A clash between French and German sides is always going to be an intriguing clash, and this game is one of the most exciting option for the opening night of the FIBA Champions League. Both teams will believe that they have a chance of progressing in this tournament so this game could be an early chance to lay down a marker on their opposition.
Monaco are well received in European basketball circles because they have great players that can make a difference in a game. They don’t always click, which makes them unpredictable at times but when they do hit form, they are a joy to watch. Brandon Davies has been added to the mix and while he is regarded as a player that starts seasons slowly, he could have a big part to play in this opening round of fixtures.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 18/10 08:40 (Spread Result: 52-47, Totals: 112)|
|andrew||18/10 20:30||AS MonacoMONAC||Fraport SkylinersFRAPO||142.5||1.90||Over 142.5|
|SPREAD||-13.0||1.90||AS MonacoMONAC||Bet ►|
The Germans will be keen to get what they can
The Skyliners have to deal with the absence of coach Gordon Herbert who will miss the opening weeks of the season due to medical leave. Klaus Perwas has stepped up to keep things ticking over and new signing Kwame Vaughn is determined to have a big impact on this tournament. However, it may be the experienced heads of Antonio Graves and Quantez Robinson that help the German side settle into the new campaign. Hopefully Fraport won’t feel as though they are treading water at the start of this campaign because if they do, the season may pass them by.
This is a game where the bookmakers have made the hosts huge favourites and Monaco should be able to get their campaign off to a flying start here. It is not as if the Skyliners are the weakest team in the group but the French side should be able to start strongly and this is why taking Monaco at -13.0 on offer at odds of 1.90 is an interesting bet. Anyone looking at the Over/Under market will find that going OVER 142.5 which is available at odds of 1.90 is likely to be a smart bet. Bet Now!
Betting on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 19 October 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Openjobmetis Varese v Asvel Lyon-Villeurbanne
- 19 October 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Le Man Sarthe v Umana Reyer Venezia
- 19 October 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – MHP Riesen Ludwigsburg v Partizan Belgrade
- 19 October 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – KK Mornar Bar v Telenet BC Oostende
- 19 October 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Rosa Radom v PAOK
- 19 October 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Muratbey Usak Sportif v Neptunas Klaipeda
- 19 October 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Ventspils v EWE Baskets Oldenburg