We may be moving into December but teams, players and fans in the NBA are not getting carried away with the festive spirit. Not when there are so many vital games looming and a quick look at the NBA schedule ensures that there are plenty of great games for fans to look out for. Basketball fans in the UK and Europe will have to stay up late, or get up very early, to catch some live games this week but whether you are looking to bet on basketball games or you just want to see the top stars in action, there will be plenty of positives from doing so.
Tuesday 1st December 00:30 GMT Tip-off time / 01:30 CET
- Houston Rockets @ Detroit Pistons
- Boston Celtics @ Miami Heat
Tuesday 1st December 01:00 GMT Tip-off time / 02:00 CET
- Oklahoma City Thunder @ Atlanta Hawks
- San Antonio Spurs @ Chicago Bulls
- Denver Nuggets @ Milwaukee Bucks
Tuesday 1st December 02:00 GMT Tip-off time / 03:00 CET
- Golden State Warriors @ Utah Jazz
Tuesday 1st December 03:00 GMT Tip-off time / 04:00 CET
- Dallas Mavericks @ Sacramento Kings
Tuesday 1st December 03:30 GMT Tip-off time / 04:30 CET
- Portland Trail Blazers @ Los Angeles Clippers
It is inevitable that the focus will once again fall on the Golden State Warriors as they travel to Utah. The reigning NBA champions are currently 18-0 and they face the Jazz who hold an 8-7 record while sitting second in the Western Conference.
The bookmakers clearly think that the Warriors will continue with their dominance and you can find them at -8 with odds of 1.90 for this game.
The San Antonio Spurs are the team with the second best record in the NBA at the start of this week, a 14-3 record, and they head to Chicago to take on the Bulls who hold a 9-5 record. The Spurs are just tipped to have the edge but it could be a close one. Taking the Spurs at -3.5, with odds of 1.90, is likely to be a decent bet. You will also find the Over/under market offers going OVER 190.5 at odds of 1.90.
Wednesday 2nd December 00:00 GMT Tip-off time / 01:00 CET
- Los Angeles Lakers @ Philadelphia 76ers
- Washington Wizards @ Cleveland Cavaliers
Wednesday 2nd December 00:30 GMT Tip-off time / 01:30 CET
- Phoenix Suns @ Brooklyn Nets
Wednesday 2nd December 01:00 GMT Tip-off time / 02:00 CET
- Orlando Magic @ Minnesota Timberwolves
- Memphis Grizzlies @ New Orleans Pelicans
Wednesday 2nd December 03:00 GMT Tip-off time / 04:00 CET
- Dallas Mavericks @ Portland Trail Blazers
The Lakers trip to Philadelphia sees the two poorest teams in the league face off. The Lakers took a 2-14 record into this week but this is much better than the 0-18 record that the 76ers held at the start of the week. This will represent an excellent chance for the 6ers to grab their first win of the campaign but if they lose this game, their confidence is likely to take a severe battering.
The Cavaliers should have more than enough about them to take on the Wizards when they arrive in Cleveland.
Thursday 3rd December 00:00 GMT Tip-off time / 01:00 CET
- Los Angeles Lakers @ Washington Wizards
- Golden State Warriors @ Charlotte Hornets
Thursday 3rd December 00:30 GMT Tip-off time / 01:30 CET
- Phoenix Suns @ Detroit Pistons
- Philadelphia 76ers @ New York Knicks
Thursday 3rd December 01:00 GMT Tip-off time / 02:00 CET
- Toronto Raptors @ Atlanta Hawks
- Denver Nuggets @ Chicago Bulls
- New Orleans Pelicans @ Houston Rockets
Thursday 3rd December 01:30 GMT Tip-off time / 02:30 CET
- Milwaukee Bucks @ San Antonio Spurs
Thursday 3rd December 03:30 GMT Tip-off time / 04:30 CET
- Indiana Pacers @ Los Angeles Clippers
Depending on how the early morning Wednesday action (for UK and European viewers) goes, the Lakers or the 76ers will have another chance to grab a win. The NBA schedule keeps these teams busy in the middle of the week with the Lakers heading to Washington and the 76ers heading to New York.
If the Warriors grabbed a 19th win of the season in Utah, attention will turn to their trip to Charlotte to see if they can grab a 20-0 run in the season so far. This could be a game that is well worth staying up for.
Friday 4th December 00:00 GMT Tip-off time / 01:00 CET
- Oklahoma City Thunder @ Miami Heat
Friday 4th December 00:30 GMT Tip-off time / 01:30 CET
- Denver Nuggets @ Toronto Raptors
Friday 4th December 02:00 GMT Tip-off time / 03:00 CET
- Orlando Magic @ Utah Jazz
Friday 4th December 02:30 GMT Tip-off time / 03:30 CET
- San Antonio Spurs @ Memphis Grizzlies
Friday 4th December 03:00 GMT Tip-off time / 04:00 CET
- Indiana Pacers @ Portland Trail Blazers
- Boston Celtics @ Sacramento Kings
Yet again the Raptors are quietly going about their business and at the start of the week, they were on top of the Eastern Conference with an 11-7 record. They welcome the Nuggets to Toronto and the hosts should be more than confident of taking care of business. The Spurs may find that their trip to Memphis to take on the Grizzlies will be one of the more problematic that they face.
Saturday 5th December 00:00 GMT Tip-off time / 01:00 CET
- Phoenix Suns @ Washington Wizards
- Brooklyn Nets @ New York Knicks
Saturday 5th December 00:30 GMT Tip-off time / 01:30 CET
- Milwaukee Bucks @ Detroit Pistons
Saturday 5th December 01:00 GMT Tip-off time / 02:00 CET
- Los Angeles Lakers @ Atlanta Hawks
Saturday 5th December 01:30 GMT Tip-off time / 02:30 CET
- Houston Rockets @ Dallas Mavericks
Saturday 5th December 02:30 GMT Tip-off time / 03:30 CET
- Cleveland Cavaliers @ New Orleans Pelicans
Saturday 5th December 18:00 GMT Tip-off time / 19:00 CET
- Denver Nuggets @ Philadelphia 76ers
Saturday 5th December 22:00 GMT Tip-off time / 23:00 CET
- Golden State Warriors @ Toronto Raptors
There is a real treat in store of European and UK NBA fans with the NBA schedule providing two games at a reasonable time on Saturday evening. The early evening game between the Nuggets and the 6ers will be a warm-up but the main event is definitely the Warriors trip to Toronto.
If the Warriors have made it through the midweek unscathed, they will face a huge challenge on Saturday. This could be one of the best games of the month so if you have the chance to check it out, make sure you do so.
Sunday 6th December 01:00 GMT Tip-off time / 02:00 CET
- Portland Trail Blazers @ Minnesota Timberwolves
Sacramento Kings @ Houston Rockets
- Cleveland Cavaliers @ Miami Heat
- Charlotte Hornets @ Chicago Bulls
Sunday 6th December 01:30 GMT Tip-off time / 02:30 CET
- New York Knicks @ Milwaukee Bucks
- Boston Celtics @ San Antonio Spurs
Sunday 6th December 02:00 GMT Tip-off time / 03:00 CET
- Indiana Pacers @ Utah Jazz
Sunday 6th December 03:30 GMT Tip-off time / 04:30 CET
- Orlando Magic @ Los Angeles Clippers
Sunday 6th December 20:30 GMT Tip-off time / 21:30 CET
- Phoenix Suns @ Memphis Grizzlies
Sunday 6th December 23:00 GMT Tip-off time / 00:00 Monday 7th December CET
- Golden State Warriors @ Brooklyn Nets
- Dallas Mavericks @ Washington Wizards
- Los Angeles Lakers @ Detroit Pistons
There are some really big games in the NBA schedule for UK and European basketball fans on Sunday. The most eye-catching game is LeBron’s return to Miami as he takes the Cavaliers to take on the Heat. LeBron knows that he needs to keep the Cavs on top form if his dream of taking the Superbowl to Cleveland is going to come true and facing the team where he enjoyed so much success will be a mighty challenge.
There are some Sunday night games for NBA fans in the UK and Europe to enjoy. The Grizzlies welcome the Suns and if you fancy the chance of watching the Warriors two nights in a row, their trip to Brooklyn is the perfect way to round out the week in great style.
Monday 7th December 00:00 GMT Tip-off time / 01:00 CET
- Sacramento Kings @ Oklahoma City Thunder
The NBA schedule has one last treat of the weekend in store with the Kings trip to the Thunder creeping into the Monday line-up for UK and European basketball fans. We may be into December but none of the top NBA teams will be in a hurry to provide their opponents with any presents.