American sporting eyes may be turning towards the NFL Superbowl but there is still a great deal to keep you occupied with respect to the NBA. We are nearly into February and this means the season is starting to get really serious with respect to jostling for Play-Off places.
The Warriors have already clocked up 40 wins in the NBA season so far and the Golden State side hold a 40-4 record but the San Antonio Spurs are still hanging on just behind them. The Spurs have a 38-6 record, which is highly impressive in its own right, while the Thunder hold a 33-13 record. The Cleveland Cavaliers have a 30-12 record, the Raptors are 29-15 and the Clippers are 28-16.
The 76ers are 6-29 and the Los Angeles Lakers are 9-37 heading into the final few days of January.
There is plenty of excitement on offer in the NBA schedule for UK and European basketball fans but again, there will be a few late nights involved for people looking to make the most of this week’s viewing opportunities.
Tuesday 26th January 00:00 GMT Tip-Off time / 01:00 CET
- Minnesota Timberwolves @ Cleveland Cavaliers
- Boston Celtics @ Washington Wizards
Tuesday 26th January 01:00 GMT Tip-Off time / 02:00 CET
- Miami Heat @ Chicago Bulls
- Orlando Magic @ Memphis Grizzlies
- Houston Rockets @ New Orleans Pelicans
Tuesday 26th January 02:00 GMT Tip-Off time / 03:00 CET
- Atlanta Hawks @ Denver Nuggets
- Detroit Pistons @ Utah Jazz
Tuesday 26th January 03:00 GMT Tip-Off time / 4:00 CET
- Charlotte Hornets @ Sacramento Kings
Tuesday 26th January 03:30 GMT Tip-Off time / 4:30 CET
- San Antonio Spurs @ Golden State Warriors
The final listed game of the day, the Spurs travelling to take on the Warriors is likely to be the game of the day. It looks as though the Spurs will have to play without Tim Duncan, who is being advised to rest. It has the hallmarks of an exciting encounter but you have to think that the Warriors will have enough about them to win the game with something to spare. You should look to take the Golden State Warriors at -5, available at odds of 1.90. When it comes to the Over/Under market in this game, you should look to go UNDER 209.5, which can be found at odds of 1.90.
The Detroit Pistons at +2, at odds of 1.90 for their trip to Utah is worth looking at and the Atlanta Hawks, at -5, at odds of 1.90, for their trip to Denver is worth placing a bet on.
Wednesday 27th January 00:00 GMT Tip-Off time / 01:00 CET
- Los Angeles Clippers @ Indiana Pacers
- Phoenix Suns @ Philadelphia 76ers
Wednesday 27th January 00:30 GMT Tip-Off time / 01:30 CET
- Miami Heat @ Brooklyn Nets
- Oklahoma City Thunder @ New York Knicks
Wednesday 27th January 01:00 GMT Tip-Off time / 02:00 CET
- Orlando Magic @ Milwaukee Bucks
Wednesday 27th January 03:00 GMT Tip-Off time / 04:00 CET
- Sacramento Kings @ Portland Timbers
Wednesday 27th January 03:30 GMT Tip-Off time / 04:30 CET
- Dallas Mavericks @ Los Angeles Lakers
The Clippers trip to Indiana could be an enticing game in the NBA schedule for UK and European fans on Wednesday morning, but there isn’t much in the way of headline grabbing games. These games will represent a chance for struggling teams like the 76ers, the Nets and the Lakers to grab a win, so that could be of interest depending on what odds are offered.
Thursday 28th January 00:00 GMT Tip-Off time / 01:00 CET
- Phoenix Suns @ Cleveland Cavaliers
Thursday 28th January 00:30 GMT Tip-Off time / 01:30 CET
- Denver Nuggets @ Boston Celtics
- Philadelphia 76ers @ Detroit Pistons
Thursday 28th January 01:00 GMT Tip-Off time / 02:00 CET
- Los Angeles Clippers @ Atlanta Hawks
- Oklahoma City Thunder @ Minnesota Timberwolves
- Houston Rockets @ San Antonio Spurs
Thursday 28th January 02:00 GMT Tip-Off time / 03:00 CET
- Charlotte Hornets @ Utah Jazz
Thursday 28th January 03:30 GMT Tip-Off time / 04:30 CET
- Dallas Mavericks @ Golden State Warriors
The Suns in Cleveland and the Mavericks playing the Warriors top and tail the NBA schedule for this date, and these should both be interesting game. The Celtics welcome the Nuggets in what could be a top match and the Rockets heading to San Antonio is likely to be a game that will provide plenty of excitement and drama.
Friday 29th January 00:00 GMT Tip-Off time / 01:00 CET
- Atlanta Hawks @ Indiana Pacers
- Denver Nuggets @ Washington Wizards
Friday 29th January 01:00 GMT Tip-Off time / 02:00 CET
- New York Knicks @ Toronto Raptors
- Milwaukee Bucks @ Memphis Grizzlies
- Sacramento Kings @ New Orleans Pelicans
Friday 29th January 03:30 GMT Tip-Off time / 04:30 CET
- Chicago Bulls @ Los Angeles Lakers
The NBA schedule isn’t overly packed in the early hours of Friday morning for NBA fans in Europe and the UK, but the Knicks in Toronto, the Kings in New Orleans and the Hawks in Indiana could be of note. The Bulls versus the Lakers in Los Angeles is a game that traditional basketball fans will always have time for but the away team should be able to take control of that game.
Saturday 30th January 00:30 GMT Tip-Off time / 01:30 CET
- Orlando Magic @ Boston Celtics
- Cleveland Cavaliers @ Detroit Pistons
- Phoenix Suns @ New York Knicks
Saturday 30th January 01:00 GMT Tip-Off time / 02:00 CET
- Houston Rockets @ Oklahoma City Thunder
- Miami Heat @ Milwaukee Bucks
Saturday 30th January 01:30 GMT Tip-Off time / 02:30 CET
- Brooklyn Nets @ Dallas Mavericks
Saturday 30th January 02:00 GMT Tip-Off time / 03:00 CET
- Minnesota Timberwolves @ Utah Jazz
Saturday 30th January 03:00 GMT Tip-Off time / 04:00 CET
- Charlotte Hornets @ Portland Trail Blazers
Saturday 30th January 03:30 GMT Tip-Off time / 04:30 CET
- Los Angeles Lakers @ Los Angeles Clippers
Saturday 30th January 22:00 GMT Tip-Off time / 23:00 CET
- Golden State Warriors @ Philadelphia 76ers
- Detroit Pistons @ Toronto Raptors
The Los Angeles derby could have some local drama attached to it but for real excitement, Orlando in Boston and the Cavaliers in Detroit will offer more entertainment. The Warriors should be able to rack up a good win in Philadelphia and if you are a Detroit Pistons fans in the UK or Europe, you have the treat of watching them play twice in the same day! They’re at home to the Cavs early in the morning and just before bed-time, they are back on court in Toronto, which means the home team will be looking to put the pressure on a team that has just played and travelled.
Sunday 31st January 00:00 GMT Tip-Off time / 01:00 CET
- Denver Nuggets @ Indiana Pacers
- Brooklyn Nets @ New Orleans Pelicans
Sunday 31st January 01:00 GMT Tip-Off time / 02:00 CET
- Washington Wizards @ Houston Rockets
- Sacramento Kings @ Memphis Grizzlies
Sunday 31st January 01:30 GMT Tip-Off time / 02:30 CET
- San Antonio Spurs @ Cleveland Cavaliers
Sunday 31st January 20:30 GMT Tip-Off time / 21:30 CET
- Chicago Bulls @ Los Angeles Clippers
Sunday 31st January 23:00 GMT Tip-Off time / 00:00 (Monday 1st February CET)
- Boston Celtics @ Orlando Magic
- Atlanta Hawks @ Miami Heat
The San Antonio Spurs trip to Cleveland is likely to be the number one game on Sunday but there are some exciting matches for UK and European fans. The Wizards in Houston, the Bulls in Los Angeles to play the Clippers, the Celtics and the Magic squaring off again and the Hawks in Miami could all be great games so make sure you allocate time to catch up with the NBA at the end of the week.
Monday 1st February 00:00 GMT Tip-Off time / 01:00 CET
- Phoenix Suns @ Dallas Mavericks
Monday 1st February 00:30 GMT Tip-Off time / 01:30 CET
- Golden State Warriors @ New York Knicks
Monday 1st February 02:00 GMT Tip-Off time / 03:00 CET
- Minnesota Timberwolves @ Portland Trail Blazers
Monday 1st February 02:30 GMT Tip-Off time / 03:30 CET
- Charlotte Hornets @ Los Angeles Lakers
The Warriors in New York will be the game most focus on but it could be the Blazers welcoming the Timberwolves or the Mavericks playing host to the Suns that provide the best standard of basketball at the start of the new week in the NBA schedule.