The NBA is back this week for the 2015/16 season and as you would expect, fans are poring over the NBA schedule to see what big games they should be looking out for. Whether you have a team that you are backing all the way to the NBA Finals, you have an interest for fantasy basketball purposes or you just want to see the best players and the best games, the NBA schedule is one of the most important aspects of the game.
Of course, if you are watching in the UK or mainland Europe, you need to be careful when it comes to tip-off times. You can look at various sites online and they’ll provide you with a time that may have no relation to you or where you would be watching the game. After all, the start date for the 2015/16 NBA season is Tuesday 27th of October but for basketball fans in the UK and Europe, Wednesday 28th of October is the all-important date for your diary.
There are three games taking place just as Wednesday the 28th of October begins in the UK and Europe.
Wednesday 28th October 00:00 GMT tip-off time / 01:00 CET
- Detroit Pistons @ Atlanta Hawks
- Cleveland Cavaliers @ Chicago Bulls
Wednesday 28th October 02:30 GMT / 03:30 CET tip-off time
- New Orleans Pelicans @Golden State Warriors
So you have the reigning NBA Champions playing at home and you have a game between two of the biggest names in basketball as the Cavaliers travel to Chicago to take on the Bulls. This ensures that there will be plenty of action and excitement in the opening day of the NBA schedule for the new season. If you’re in the UK or Europe, you should find that there will be plenty of great action to keep you awake and alert.
There will also be some basketball action taking place late in the evening on Wednesday 28th of October.
Wednesday 28th October 23:00 GMT tip-off time
- Washington Wizards @ Orlando Magic
Wednesday 28th October 23:30 GMT tip-off time
- Chicago Hornets @Miami Heat
- Philadelphia 76ers at Boston Celtics
- Chicago Bulls @ Brooklyn Nets
- Indiana Pacers @ Toronto Raptors
- New Orleans Jazz @ Detroit Pistons
There will be a further 8 games in the NBA schedule in the early hours of Thursday 29th October.
Thursday 29th October 00:00 GMT tip-off time / 01:00 CET
- Cleveland Cavaliers @ Memphis Grizzlies
- San Antonio Spurs @ Oklahoma City Thunder
- Denver Nuggets @ Houston Rockets
- New York Knicks @ Milwaukee Bucks
Thursday 29th October 02:00 GMT tip-off time / 03:00 CET
- Los Angeles Clippers @ Sacramento Kings
- New Orleans Pelicans @ Portland Trail Blazers
- Dallas Mavericks @ Phoenix Suns
Thursday 29th October 02:30 GMT tip-off time / 03:30 CET
- Minnesota Timberwolves @ Los Angeles Lakers
There will be one more game for UK NBA fans with a game tipping off at half past eleven at night.
Thursday 29th October 23:30 GMT tip-off time
- Memphis Grizzlies @ Indiana Pacers
Night-owls have two more NBA games to look forward to in the early hours of Friday 30th of October.
Friday 30th October 00:00 GMT tip-off time / 01:00 CET
- Atlanta Hawks @ New York Knicks
Friday 30th October 02:30 GMT tip-off time / 03:30 CET
- Dallas Mavericks @ Los Angeles Clippers
It may be that you are waiting until the end of the working week to fully relax and make the most of the NBA 2015/16 schedule and there will be plenty of games for you to enjoy over the weekend.
Friday 30th October 23:00 GMT tip-off time
- Miami Heat @ Cleveland Cavaliers
- Utah Jazz @ Philadelphia 76ers
- Oklahoma City Thunder @ Orlando Magic
Friday 30th October 23:30 GMT tip-off time
- Chicago Bulls @ Detroit Pistons
- Toronto Raptors @ Boston Celtics
There are 7 games for NBA fans to enjoy in the small hours of Saturday morning so if you’re ready to stay up late and watch basketball games knowing that you’ve no work on Saturday morning, make sure you have plenty of snacks lined up!
Saturday 31st October 00:00 GMT tip-off time / 01:00 CET
- Washington Wizards @ Milwaukee Bucks
- Charlotte Hornets @ Atlanta Hawks
Saturday 31st October 00:30 GMT tip-off time / 01:30 CET
- Brooklyn Nets @ San Antonio Spurs
Saturday 31st October 01:00 GMT tip-off time / 02:00 CET
- Minnesota Timberwolves @ Denver Nuggets
Saturday 31st October 01:30 GMT tip-off time / 02:30 CET
- Golden State Warriors @ Houston Rockets
Saturday 31st October 02:00 GMT tip-off time / 03:00 CET
- Los Angeles Lakers @ Sacramento Kings
Saturday 31st October 02:30 GMT tip-off time / 03:30 CET
- Portland Trail Blazers @ Phoenix Suns
There are also three games taking place late on Saturday night for basketball fans to enjoy from the 2015/16 NBA schedule. If you are looking for a scary way to bring Halloween to a close, placing a bet on the outsider may give you a chance of a trick or a treat!
Saturday 31st October 23:00 GMT tip-off time
- Utah Jazz @ Indiana Pacers
- New York Knicks @ Washington Wizards
Saturday 31st October 23:30 GMT tip-off time
- Golden State Warriors @ New Orleans Pelicans
Sunday takes us into November and you’ll even find that there are some games on at a reasonable hour which should give everyone a chance to catch up with some live NBA action to round off the week in style.
Sunday 1st November 00:00 GMT tip-off time / 01:00 CET
- Brooklyn Nets @ Memphis Grizzlies
Sunday 1st November 02:00 GMT tip-off time / 03:00 CET
- Phoenix Suns @ Portland Trail Blazers
Sunday 1st November 02:30 GMT tip-off time / 03:30 CET
- Sacramento Kings @ Los Angeles Clippers
Sunday 1st November 19:00 GMT tip-off time / 20:00 CET
- Atlanta Hawks @ Charlotte Hornets
Sunday 1st November 20:30 GMT tip-off time / 21:30 CET
- San Antonio Spurs @ Boston Celtics
Sunday 1st November 23:00 GMT tip-off time
- Houston Rockets @ Miami Heat
- Milwaukee Bucks @ Toronto Raptors
That concludes the opening week NBA schedule for central European and UK basketball fans. It can be difficult for European and UK NBA fans to keep up to date with relevant times and dates for the NBA but at Basketball Betting, we’ll make sure you never miss a moment of the action.