We are now into February and the race for the post-season is starting to warm up in the NBA. This is just the thing for US basketball fans that have experienced a cold blast of weather of late but it is not as if UK and European NBA fans have enjoyed pleasant weather conditions of late either. This week’s NBA schedule is sure to warm the hearts of NBA fans across the globe and for fans in the UK and Europe, there are some chances to watch games at a reasonable hour, as well as providing plenty of reasons to stay up late.
As you would expect, the Warriors are way out in front, with a 44-4 record but the Golden State side only have two games in the NBA schedule this week so they can take things slightly easier. The Spurs have a 39-8 record while the Thunder holds a 36-12 record in the Northwest Division in the Western Conference. In the Eastern Conference, the Cavaliers are 34-12 and the Raptors are 32-15.
Both the 76ers and the Lakers are still waiting to break into double figures for wins this season, the Philadelphia side sitting with a 7-41 status and the Los Angeles team with a 9-41 record.
Tuesday 2nd February 00:00 GMT Tip-off time / 01:00 CET
- Cleveland Cavaliers @ Indiana
Tuesday 2nd February 00:30 GMT Tip-off time / 01:30 CET
- Detroit Pistons @ Brooklyn Nets
Tuesday 2nd February 01:00 GMT Tip-off time / 02:00 CET
- Dallas Mavericks @ Atlanta Hawks
- Memphis Grizzlies @ New Orleans Pelicans
- Washington Wizards @ Oklahoma City Thunder
Tuesday 2nd February 01:30 GMT Tip-off time / 02:30 CET
- Orlando Magic @ San Antonio Spurs
Tuesday 2nd February 02:00 GMT Tip-off time / 03:00 CET
- Toronto Raptors @ Denver Nuggets
- Chicago Bulls @ Utah Jazz
Tuesday 2nd February 03:00 GMT Tip-off time / 04:00 CET
- Milwaukee Bucks @ Sacramento Kings
The Cavaliers are expected to take care of the Pacers in Indiana and you can find LeBron James and his team-mates at -5 at odds of 1.90. For the Over/Under market in this game look to go OVER 209.5 which can be found at odds of 1.90.
The Bulls trip to Utah could be a close affair and if you fancy the home side to prevail, you can take Utah Jazz at -4.5 at odds of 1.90. There is an Over/Under market for this game and you should look to go OVER 193.5, which is available at odds of 1.90.
The Raptors in Denver and the Pistons in Brooklyn also look like being good away side bets so if you are looking for reasons to bet at the start of the month, these games will provide you with plenty of excitement.
Wednesday 3rd February 00:30 GMT Tip-off time / 01:30 CET
- Boston Celtics @ New York Knicks
Wednesday 3rd February 01:00 GMT Tip-off time / 02:00 CET
- Miami Heat @ Houston Rockets
Wednesday 3rd February 02:00 GMT Tip-off time / 03:00 CET
- Toronto Raptors @ Phoenix Suns
Wednesday 3rd February 03:00 GMT Tip-off time / 03:00 CET
- Milwaukee Bucks @ Portland Trail Blazers
Wednesday 3rd February 03:30 GMT Tip-off time / 03:30 CET
- Minnesota Timberwolves @ Los Angeles Lakers
The Celtics trip to New York gets the day off to a good start but the Heat in Houston and the Raptors in Phoenix are likely to be the games that catch the eye. The Timberwolves should fancy their chances of grabbing a road win in Los Angeles against the Lakers.
Thursday 4th February 00:00 GMT Tip-off time / 01:00 CET
- Cleveland Cavaliers @ Charlotte Hornets
- Atlanta Hawks @ Philadelphia 76ers
Thursday 4th February 00:30 GMT Tip-off time / 01:30 CET
- Detroit Pistons @ Boston Celtics
- Indiana Pacers @ Brooklyn Nets
Thursday 4th February 01:00 GMT Tip-off time / 02:00 CET
Golden State Warriors @ Washington Wizards
Orlando Magic @ Oklahoma City Thunder
Thursday 4th February 01:30 GMT Tip-off time / 02:30 CET
- Miami Heat @ Dallas Mavericks
- New Orleans Pelicans @ San Antonio Spurs
Thursday 4th February 02:00 GMT Tip-off time / 03:00 CET
- Denver Nuggets @ Utah Jazz
Thursday 4th February 03:00 GMT Tip-off time / 04:00 CET
- Chicago Bulls @ Sacramento Kings
Thursday 4th February 03:30 GMT Tip-off time / 04:30 CET
- Minnesota Timberwolves @ Los Angeles Clippers
The Pelicans trip to San Antonio has the makings of a good clash and you have to expect the Washington crowd to be up for the visit of the Golden State Warriors. The Pistons in Boston could be a game to look out for but it could be that the Clippers welcoming the Timberwolves is the surprise package of the NBA schedule for this day.
Friday 5th February 00:00 GMT Tip-off time / 01:00 CET
- New York Knicks @ Detroit Pistons
Friday 5th February 02:00 GMT Tip-off time / 03:00 CET
- Houston Rockets @ Phoenix Suns
Friday 5th February 02:30 GMT Tip-off time / 03:30 CET
- Los Angeles Lakers @ New Orleans Pelicans
Friday 5th February 03:00 GMT Tip-off time / 04:00 CET
- Toronto Raptors @ Portland Trail Blazers
The Raptors travel to Portland in the final game of the NBA schedule for this day, and this will be one for UK and European NBA fans to fight sleep for. The Rockets trip to Phoenix may be a game worth seeking out and the Pelicans will be confident heading into a home clash with the Lakers.
Saturday 6th February 00:00 GMT Tip-off time / 01:00 CET
- Indiana Pacers @ Atlanta Hawks
- Miami Heat @ Charlotte Hornets
- Los Angeles Clippers @ Orlando Magic
- Philadelphia 76ers @ Washington Wizards
Saturday 6th February 00:30 GMT Tip-off time / 01:30 CET
- Sacramento Kings @ Brooklyn Nets
- Boston Celtics @ Cleveland Cavaliers
- Memphis Grizzlies @ New York Knicks
Saturday 6th February 02:00 GMT Tip-off time / 03:00 CET
- Chicago Bulls @ Denver Nuggets
- Milwaukee Bucks @ Utah Jazz
Saturday 6th February 02:30 GMT Tip-off time / 03:30 CET
- San Antonio Spurs @ Dallas Mavericks
Saturday 6th February 22:00 GMT Tip-off time / 23:00 CET
- Portland Trail Blazers @ Houston Rockets
The Celtics travel to Cleveland to take on the Cavaliers in a big clash and the Spurs in Dallas is likely to be another game that is worth checking out. The Pacers travel to Atlanta and the Hornets welcome the Heat in a number of games that could go either way. Other games worth checking out include the Clippers in Orlando and the Pacers in Atlanta should have enough about it to reward fans that stick with it.
NBA fans in the UK and Europe will find that the Trail Blazers trip to Houston is at a reasonable hour in the NBA schedule for them, so there’s an opportunity to enjoy great basketball on Saturday evening.
Sunday 7th February 00:00 GMT Tip-off time / 01:00 CET
- Washington Wizards @ Charlotte Hornets
- Detroit Pistons @ Indiana Pacers
Sunday 7th February 00:30 GMT Tip-off time / 01:30 CET
- New Orleans Pelicans @ Cleveland Cavaliers
- Brooklyn Nets @ Philadelphia 76ers
Sunday 7th February 01:00 GMT Tip-off time / 02:00 CET
- Dallas Mavericks @ Memphis Grizzlies
- Chicago Bulls @ Minnesota Timberwolves
Sunday 7th February 01:30 GMT Tip-off time / 02:30 CET
- Los Angeles Lakers @ San Antonio Spurs
Sunday 7th February 02:00 GMT Tip-off time / 03:00 CET
- Utah Jazz @ Phoenix Suns
- Oklahoma City Thunder @ Golden State Warriors
Sunday 7th February 18:00 GMT Tip-off time / 19:00 CET
- Atlanta Hawks @ Orlando Magic
- Denver Nuggets @ New York Knicks
- Sacramento Kings @ Boston Celtics
Sunday 7th February 19:00 GMT Tip-off time / 20:00 CET
- Los Angeles Clippers @ Miami Heat
NBA fans in Europe and the UK have the rare treat of four games at a very reasonable hour on Sunday evening. The Hawks in Orlando, the Kings in Boston and the Clippers in Miami look to be the pick of the bunch when it comes to post-Sunday teatime basketball fun this side of the Atlantic.
Those happy with an early start to their Sunday morning should enjoy the Bulls in Minnesota, the Thunder against the Warriors and the Wizards in Charlotte.