Real Madrid vs. Barcelona, part 5 for Euroleague 2020/21. The “Madrilenians” prevailed in the first El Clasico, in September 2020 for Spanish Super Cup. The “Blaugrana” however have got back to their bitter rival with a three consecutive victory streak over them in the Euroleague, ACB Liga and the Copa del Rey final respectively. With two of those three games in fact taking place in Madrid.
Real won’t feel very comfy with their current 17-11 record, which includes three defeats in the last five games they have played. Lasso’s players won’t want to lose contact with the first four teams, with only six games remaining to the finale of the regular season. Randolph (PF) and Llull (PG) are consistently injured and out of action, with little chance to making tonight’s game for veteran forward Rudy Fernandez.
Barcelona did exactly what they should during the last “Devil’s week” and as a result they are now even further away from its pursuers. The Blaugrana remain at the top of the table with a record of 20-8. It will be very difficult indeed for Barca to lose the first place in the regular season. Coach Jasikevicius will have Pau Gasol available in a few days, while no other players have reported any issues. A great game to watch tonight, starting at exactly 21:00 CET!
Our free Real Madrid vs. Barcelona tip: Total Points, UNDER 158.5 Bet Now!
Basketball Betting Odds, Tips and Predictions
- 14 March 2021 – New Orleans Pelicans vs. L.A. Clippers
- 14 March 2021 – Golden State Warriors vs. Utah Jazz
- 13 March 2021 - Brindisi vs. Virtus Bologna - Lega A
- 13 March 2021 - Barcelona vs. Zaragoza - ACB Spain
- 13 March 2021 - PAOK vs. AEK - Greek Basket League
- 12 March 2021 - San Antonio Spurs vs. Orlando Magic
- 12 March 2021 - Olympiakos Piraeus vs. Zenit St. Petersburg
- 12 March 2021 - Valencia vs. Fenerbahce